|REQUIRED USER ROLE|
Administrator, Team Manager
Gladly organizes Customer Conversations into different views based on the status of the Conversation or Task. These statuses are:
As an Administrator or Team Manager, from your homepage, click on the status tab to see a list of Conversations or Tasks that carry that status.
- Conversations in an Inbox with a Service Level Agreement (SLA) but haven’t been assigned to an Agent. These Conversations will be routed as soon as an Agent becomes available to handle them.
- The number to the right represents the total number of New Conversations.
- Customers who have reached out and are awaiting a response from an Agent. These are Conversations actively being worked on.
- Conversations where the Customer is waiting for the Agent’s reply but not marked as No Reply Needed.
- Tasks that have been assigned to the Agent. Since Tasks are treated as separate items, it’s possible to see a Task and Conversation in Open status for the same Customer.
- The number to the right represents the total number of Open Conversations. (i.e., Conversations where the SLA has not been fulfilled).
- Conversations marked as No Reply Needed and if it’s the Customer that last replied.
- Conversations that ended (e.g., ended chat) but haven’t closed.
- The number to the right represents the total number of Waiting Conversations.
- Conversations closed by clicking Close & Next.
- Conversations closed by clicking Close.
- Chat Conversations closed by clicking End & Close.