|REQUIRED USER ROLE
Depending on the number of Campaigns you have and the types of Triggers you have configured, a visitor could see multiple Campaigns as they traverse your website. To prevent overwhelming your visitors with multiple Campaigns, you can control the number of Campaigns visitors can see each time they visit your website.
- Click the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Proactive Conversations category, click Proactive Chat.
- From the Proactive Chat page, click Settings.
- Unlimited – If selected, every Campaign a visitor launches if all Triggers are met will be shown.
- Limited – If selected, you can enter a value to control the maximum number of Campaigns a visitor may see if they meet Triggers for multiple Campaigns.
- A “0” value for Limited would mean visitors will not see any of your Campaigns.
- Click Save.
Customers won’t see Campaigns for 24 hours commencing from the last time they interacted with a Campaign via Glad App. See Test Campaign Visibility to learn how to reset this timer for testing purposes.
When a Customer sees and closes a Campaign on a particular page, the closed Campaign will not appear again.
Control where Proactive Chat appears #
You can specify exactly which pages a Proactive Chat Campaign appears on by setting a URL Trigger.