The Glad App Answer Usage report can help you understand which Answers shown in Glad App are most frequently used by your Customers.
Key Concepts and Definitions
These are concepts and definitions you should be aware of to understand this report:
- Glad App is an embeddable website widget that can be used to display Answers, and allows you to display certain inbound Contact request like Chat, and Email.
- Answers are knowledgebase content that Agents use to quickly relay information to Customers. It is also accessible to Customers for self-service through Glad App and the Help Center.
Understand the Basics #
When to use the Glad App Answer Usage report #
Use the Glad App Answer Usage report if you have questions around:
- Which Answers are being used the most in Glad App?
- How often are Answers being used in Glad App?
- Are there certain Answers used more over time?
How often to view the report #
Review this report monthly to gain valuable and actionable insights.
What it tracks #
|Name of the Answer.
|Number of Clicks
|Number of times the Answer was clicked within Glad App.
Take Action #
Once you understand the report, you can take action and make improvements.
Frequently Used Answers in Glad App #
If you notice that certain Answers are being used more in Glad App, think of the following points:
- For frequently used Answers, is there be an opportunity to convert that into a process/product update? For example, if your Agents are frequently using Answers related to shipping during checkout, think about expanding your shipping information during the checkout process.
- Is there an opportunity to further improve your Answers content?
Infrequently Used Answers in Glad App #
If you notice that certain Answers aren’t used much in Glad App, you can either remove or improve those Answers.
- Watch out for duplicate Answers.
- Don’t improve an Answer for the sake of improving an Answer. If you know it’s not delivering valuable information, we suggest removing it to reduce the number of Answers you have to manage and search through.
Good to Know #
- This report can also be generated via API. See our Developer Docs for more details.
- Listed below are related reports we recommend you use alongside this report:
- Quick Actions Usage