|REQUIRED USER ROLE|
Create Active statuses that Agents can use to track activities they partake in throughout the course of their day.
Create ‘Active’ statuses #
- Click the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Agent Experience category, click Agent Status. The page will display a collection of Away and Active statuses. The Active status with the purple default tag next to it is the default status Agents are assigned when they first log in for the day or when returning from an Away state.
4. Click Create Agent Status.
5. From the Create Agent Status screen, enter the Active status name. (hint: you can use emojis)
6. Click Active as the Type until the radio button turns green.
7. Click Create Agent Status. This will take you back to the Agent Status screen. You should now see the Active status you created. It’s also immediately available for use.