There are three ways to access Freeform Topics applied to Conversations for analysis using your preferred analytics tool.
Use Webhooks to send notifications, such as adding or removing Freeform Topic Events, to the endpoint of your choice.
- Create the webhook in Gladly.
- In the Create Webhooks page, In the Events field, select one or both of the following events based on your use case.
- Save the webhook setup and set up your external app to use the Freeform Topics. Gladly will broadcast the events to the URL specified in the Webhook URL field.
- Tip – Use the Webhooks Logs to monitor webhook events or to troubleshoot issues.
Access Freeform Topics applied to Conversations via the getConversation API. The response from the API will include the attributes that have been associated with Conversations.
AWS EventBridge #
Utilize AWS EventBridge to receive Freeform Topics attributes broadcasted by Gladly.
- Set up or edit AWS EventBridge in Gladly.
- For Entity Types the AWS EventBridge setup, select Conversation.
As with all AWS EventBridge broadcasts, the schema will be consistent across webhook and Events API.