Insight Builder is an add-on feature that requires a separate Order Form to activate. See Billing and Invoices (Analyst Users section) for information on how billing is handled for Insight Builder.
Complete the Insight Builder Order Form to start the process of activating Insight Builder. Feel free to reach out to your CSM (if you have one) if you prefer to work with them to begin the process. Otherwise, complete and submit a form, and we will contact you.
How do I sign up?
- Use this form to start the Insight Builder activation process. Once submitted, someone from Gladly will be in touch with an Order Form and instructions on access. See Billing and Invoices (Analyst Users section) for information on how billing is handled for Insight Builder.
- If Analyst pricing for Insight Builder is already included in your Order Form, please contact Gladly Support to activate Insight Builder.
How many Analyst users do I need to have?
- To activate Insight Builder, you must sign up for at least one Analyst user role.
What is the cost of using Insight Builder?
- The charge for Insight Builder is based on the Analyst User license count. The cost per license is $240/Analyst user/month.
How long do I need to sign up for?
- The Insight Builder Order Form will begin on the Start Date you choose until your next Gladly renewal date.
Is there a deadline?
- No, you can schedule your Start Date at any time that is convenient for you.
Can I start by adding Analyst users within Gladly?
- Gladly needs to activate Insight Builder for your organization first. Once that is complete, you can then assign the Analyst user role to a current or a new Gladly user.
Are Analysts billed like other (Support or Task) users?
- Analysts will be billed based on the number of users you have given that role, even if they are not actively creating reports. In other words, billing will be based on the role, not the activity. Analyst billing is additive to any other role. In the rare case that an Analyst is also a Support user, they would be billed for both. See Billing and Invoices (Analyst Users section) for information on how billing is handled for Insight Builder.
What about managers who need to see but not build reports? Is there a charge for them?
- No, read-only reports and dashboards can be shared with any user with access to reports at no additional cost.
What happens if we decide to deactivate Insight Builder?
- Reports and dashboards created by Analysts will no longer be available once Insight Builder is deactivated.