|REQUIRED USER ROLE
Before you start #
Review the following information before you connect SImplesat to Gladly.
- This is a two-part configuration process that must be done in sequential order:
- Link Simplesat to Gladly – Create the API Token in Gladly to authenticate with Simplesat
- Create surveys – Build the surveys you want triggered when closing email Conversations.
Create the API Token #
Create a Gladly user account where the API Token will be attached.
Create a user
- Create a new user account. See Create a unique user account.
- Assign this user the Administrator, Agent, and API User roles.
- Use an email address you can access to set the password for the user account.
- Once the user account is created, log into Gladly to create an API Token using the new user account.
- Note – Don’t forget to save the token you create! You won’t be able to reaccess the token once you exit the screen.
- Next, go back to the Gladly integrations page by clicking here, then click Authenticate. Enter the following:
- API Token – Paste this from Gladly.
- Click Authenticate.
You’re now authenticated with Gladly. More information about how the integration works can be found in Simplesat’s help site.
Create surveys #
See Add a Simplesat survey to Gladly to learn how to create surveys.