|REQUIRED USER ROLE|
Before you start #
By connecting Shipped Suite to Gladly, you will be allowing Gladly to pull data from your Shipped Suite account. This setup has two steps:
- Generate a secret key in the Shipped Suite Merchant Admin Console.
- Add Shipped Suite App to Gladly.
Generate Secret Key for Integration #
Below are instructions on how to generate a Secret Key in Shipped Suite:
- Go to Shipped Suite Merchant Admin > Integrations.
- Locate the Gladly app and click on Connect.
- Copy and paste the key in a safe place. Note the secret key will no longer be accessible after it’s been generated.
Create Shipped Suite App in Gladly #
Now Connect Gladly with Shipped Suite.
- From the Gladly dashboard, go to Settings > Apps, click Add app and select Custom.
- In the Name field, enter Shipped Suite.
- In the URL field, enter https://api.shippedsuite.com/v1/gladly/customers.
- Navigate to the HTTP Headers section.
- Click on the empty Header field and enter Authorization.
- In the respective Value field, paste the secret key.
- For the Customer Linking section
- Under Search Query Attributes, enter emails for Attribute and Email for Label.
- Under Search Results Attributes
- Enter email for Attribute and Email for Label.
- Click on Add an Attribute, enter name for Attribute and Name for Label.
- In the Auto-linking Fields section, and only select Customer Email.
- In the Actions section, turn off actions.
- Click Save App.