At the beginning of your implementation, Gladly will assign you a unique subdomain. This subdomain will typically correspond with your company name.
For example, Acme, Inc. would be assigned acme as its subdomain. On production, this will look like acme.gladly.com. If your implementation package contains access to a sandbox environment, it will look like acme.gladly.qa on sandbox.
When Gladly sets up an environment, it will come with these default settings.
The purpose of this step is to give you and your project team access to Gladly as soon as possible. This will enable you to complete the next parts of the project.
Estimated Effort #
None, beyond logging into Gladly!
Step-by-Step Tutorial & Best Practices #
- Let your implementation team know during kickoff which emails to grant access to.
- Your implementation team will set them up as administrators with API access on Gladly. For customers who have both sandbox and production, we will grant access to both environments. We recommend keeping to the project team only until you are ready for agent training.
- You will receive an invite to your email inbox.
- Accept the invite within 24 hours.
- Let your implementation team know if you have not received an invite, or need it resent.