A Thread is a structured sequence of steps that directs how Gladly Sidekick should behave in that moment of the Conversation. Threads are made up of a series of Actions and Sub-Actions, configured within the Thread Builder in the Gladly Sidekick Dashboard.
Threads appear in the Gladly Sidekick Dashboard in the following views.
- A list of multiple Threads within the Threads section of the Dashboard.
- One individual Thread selected from the list.
Here are other things to take note of regarding Threads:
- Threads can span across multiple Channels.
- Threads may be configured within the Glad Sidekick Dashboard and saved as a draft before turning on.
- Threads can be easily edited or deactivated at any time.
What a Thread is made up of #
Threads are comprised of Actions and Sub-Actions selected to deliver on the specific Thread topic. Threads may also consist of Pivots to other companion Threads and/or Anonymous Actions nested within any given Sub-Action.