The Fundamentals of Business Strategy
Learning & Development,
In this course, you’ll learn about strategic management theory and its practical application in achieving long-term company goals, competitive advantage, and profitability. You’ll explore the strategic analysis, development, implementation, and evaluation processes and the foundations of strategic thinking and game theory. Gain a deeper understanding of sustainable competitive advantage in today’s dynamic, global business environment.
What you’ll learn
- Evaluate the strategic management theories, concepts, and strategies within an organization.
- Apply strategy to the company’s business model.
- Classify and utilize prescriptive strategy and emergent strategy.
- Engage with decision-making models.
- Identify dominant themes in strategy and strategic management.