Strategic Thinking: Tools and Techniques
Learning & Development,
In this course, learn essential decision-making tools like the Decision Tree Model, RAM Matrix, SPADE, and BRIDGeS for multi-context decisions. Discover RACI responsibility charting, cost-benefit analysis, and the Risk Assessment Framework for mitigating risks.
Develop strategic thinking skills with Porter’s Five Forces and competitor analysis, applicable in personal and professional contexts. Explore real-life examples to cement your understanding.
What you’ll learn
- What strategic thinking is and how it can be beneficial.
- The obstacles to strategic thinking and how to overcome them.
- How to implement decision-making tools into your professional and personal life.
- How to implement Porter’s Five Forces in your strategic thinking journey.
- How to analyze and manage risks.