Mastering Emotional Intelligence
Learning & Development,
Having a solid understanding of emotions, be it our own emotions or the emotions of others, helps us to be better people, particularly in the workplace. When we develop and use our emotional intelligence, it helps us reduce stress, prevent conflict, and develop better work relationships, resulting in higher quality work and productivity. In this Certification course, you’ll learn the competencies that make up emotional intelligence.
What you’ll learn
- Learn what EIQ or Emotional Intelligence Quotient means and how to improve it.
- How using DISC can you you better understand your own emotions and others.
- How to be more aware of your own emotions and feelings and how translates to emotional intelligence.
- Learn how to manage you emotions.
- Understand the importance of effective relationships and how to develop the relationships you already have and understand and dealing with peoples’ differences.