Body Language | The Psychology of Behaviour
Learning & Development,
Did you know that 96% of communication is non-verbal? So when you try to gauge how someone is feeling, or when they are lying, why do we look to their words for the tell-tale signs? If you want to truly understand the emotions that someone is going through, or their hidden motives, you need to look at their body language instead.
The importance of body language in human communication cannot be understated. It tells you about a person’s true feelings. It hints at deception, lies and ulterior motives. It lays the perfect foundation to help you decide whether someone is trustworthy or not. So why leave everything to guesswork? Instead, getting a proper grasp on reading body language.
What you’ll learn
- The importance of body language in communication, and how you can use it to your advantage.
- Understanding the human mind so you know how to detect lying and deception.
- How to read body language to understand a person’s true emotions.
- How to change your own body language to change the way people interact with you.
- The art of reading body language.