Basic Statistics and Data Mining for Data Science
Learning & Development,
This video course provides a step-by-step introduction to data science, covering analysis and basic statistics. Learn how to analyze data and identify relevant summary statistics based on the type of data you have.
What you’ll learn
- Get familiar with the basics of analyzing data.
- Exploring the importance of summarizing individual variables.
- Differentiate between independent and paired samples t-tests.
- Understand when to use a one-way ANOVA and posthoc tests.
- Use inferential statistics.