Agile Business Processes
Learning & Development,
Have you heard the term “Agile” thrown around in your projects but never been properly instructed on how to get the most from the methodology? Have you been using Agile Project Management methods for some time and are looking for ways to improve your execution? Have you recently been put in charge of the budget for an Agile project and need further guidance on how to accurately budget and avoid scope creep?
If so, this course is designed for you. Whether you’re new to Agile or you’ve worked with it before, there’s something in it for you.
What you’ll learn
- The key terminology of the Agile Methodology.
- Agile budgeting processes.
- Common challenges in the Agile Methodology and how to overcome them, such as team resistance to adopting the methodology, scope creep and communication issues.
- How to align agile working styles with individual needs, including the needs of neurodivergent individuals.
- How to use the agile methodology as an opportunity to boost engagement.