5 Essentials for Powerful Presentations
Learning & Development,
Speaking and Presentations,
Presentations can be dull for audiences. People feel nervous when presenting. Peter Quarry and Eve Ash cover five essential areas for powerful presentations. These include memorable ways to commence, managing anxiety, succinct and sign-posting information, maintaining audience engagement, relaxed body language, telling a story, and finishing with a bang.
What you’ll learn
- How to start a presentation.
- Presenting information effectively.
- Maintaining interest during a presentation.
- How to make a persuasive presentation.
- How to end a presentation.