The Conversation Reassignments Sent by Agent report can help you understand which Agents are reassigning the most Conversations to other Agents or Inboxes.
Metrics and Key Concepts #
The Conversation Reassignments Sent by Agent report uses the following metrics and concepts to quantify the reported data.
|Date||Timestamp of when the Contact was transferred|
|Conversation Reassignments||Events — Contact Transferred, except for Phone call transfers|
|Agent||Agent who sent the transfer|
Understand the Basics #
When to use the Conversation Reassignments Sent by Agents report #
Use the Conversation Reassignments Sent by Agents report if you have questions around:
- How often are our Agents reassigning Conversations?
- Are we reassigning more Conversations over time?
- Are there particular days where we reassign more Conversations?
- Are there specific agents who tend to reassign more than others?
How often to view the report #
Review this report monthly to gain valuable and actionable insights.
Take Action #
Once you understand the report, you can take action and make improvements.
Conversation Reassignments Sent by Agents is Increasing #
If you are seeing an increase of Conversations being reassigned by Agents, you may need to take a close look are your current processes, training, and rules.
- Look into why Agents are reassigning Conversations in the first place. Is it because of escalations? Are the Conversations they are receiving too difficult? Don’t rule out the possibility that some Agents are avoiding work.
- Make sure that your Customers are being routed to the correct teams or Inboxes.
- Is the increasing number of reassignments affecting the time it takes to close a Conversation?
- Take a closer look at your reassignment processes to make sure they are still relevant and applicable.
- Think about your staffing model. Are Agents reassigning Conversations because they are handling too many Conversations?
Conversation Reassignments Sent by Agents is Decreasing/Low #
This is excellent news! It means that your Agents are handling incoming Conversations well, and have a well-designed Routing and Rules.
- Look at your First Contact Resolution and other Customer experience related metrics to make sure that they are not negatively affected by having a low number of Conversation reassignments.
Good to Know #
- This report can also be generated via API. See our Developer Docs for more details.
- CSV download of this report is limited to 1 million rows.
- Listed below are related reports we recommend you use alongside this report:
- Created and Closed Conversations
- Conversation Close Time
- First Contact Resolution
- Conversation Reassignments Received by Agent