The Conversation Reassignments Received by Agent report can help you understand which of your Agents are receiving the most reassigned conversations and how often this happens.
Key Concepts and Definitions
These are concepts and definitions you should be aware of to understand this report:
- Conversations are a series of Contacts with a Customer about one or more questions. It can also span across different Channels and Topics.
- Agents are the front line of your Customer Support Center. They handle Conversations and their Contacts and can be assigned to multiple Inboxes.
- Assignment is the movement of a Conversation to a particular Agent or an Inbox.
Understand the Basics #
When to use the Conversation Reassignments Received by Agent report #
Use the Conversation Reassignments Received by Agent report if you have questions around:
- Which of our Agents are reassigned the most Conversations?
- Are we reassigning more Conversations over time?
- Are there particular days where we reassign more Conversations?
How often to view the report #
Review this report monthly to gain valuable and actionable insights.
Take Action #
Once you understand the report, you can take action and make improvements.
Conversation Reassignments Received by Agents is Increasing #
If a particular Agent is getting the most reassigned Conversation, you may need to take a close look at your current processes, training, and rules.
- Talk to the Agent and try to figure out why they are receiving more reassigned Conversations than others. Does the Agent have particular skills/knowledge that should be shared with other teams or Agents?
- Look into why Agents are reassigning Conversations in the first place. Is it because of escalations? Are the Conversations they are receiving too difficult so they are reassigning Conversations instead?
- Think about your staffing model. Are Agents reassigning Conversations because they are handling too many Conversations?
- Take a closer look at your reassignment processes to make sure they are still relevant and applicable.
Conversation Reassignments Received by Agents is Decreasing #
This is excellent news! It means that your Agents are handling incoming Conversations well, and have a well-designed Routing and Rules.
- Look at your First Contact Resolution and other Customer experience related metrics to make sure that they are not negatively affected by having a low number of Conversation reassignments.
Good to Know #
- This report can also be generated via API. See our Developer Docs for more details.
- CSV download of this report is limited to 1 million rows.
- Listed below are related reports we recommend you use alongside this report:
- Created and Closed Conversations
- Conversation Close Time by Agent
- First Contact Resolution by Agent