The Agent Available Time report gives you a view into when Agents are going Available for different Channels like Voice, Messaging, Mail, and Tasks. Use this report to check how Agents are adhering to their schedules.
How Data in the report is measured #
The report is measured by the following:
- Grouped by Agent.
- Data is time anchored using time across different “buckets” or time granularities specified in the report filters.
Metrics used for the Agent Available Time report #
Click on the description to review the definition of each metric and how it’s used to calculate data.
|Date||The date of when the Agent went Away.|
|Agent ID||Gladly ID for the Agent.|
|Channel||Channel where the Agent was Available to receive requests.|
|Agent Name||The name of the Agent.|
|Available Time (minutes)||The total time (in minutes) the Agent spent in an Available on a particular Channel.|
How the Agent Available Time report is filtered #
Use these filters to modify the data in your report. Using a combination of filters will also provide more targeted results. You can learn more about filters here.
- List all Agents who were Available on the specified date or date range.
- Represents Agents that were Available for that given time granularity, as selected in the Rollup.
- When filtering by team, you will see all the Agents that were assigned to that team.
How to use the Agent Available Time report #
The Agent Available Time report can provide multiple data points based on how you slice and dice the data. Below are a couple of examples:
|Which Agents are spending the least time in an Available state?||• Select the desired date/range|
• Select the results rollup (limited to Half-Hourly, Daily)
Click Download CSV and use the Available (minutes) column to sort from shortest to longest and use the Agent Name column to associate the time with an Agent.
What can I do if some Agents are not adhering to the schedule when they should be actively working with Customers?
Think about the following if you notice that some of your Agents are not going Available on Channels they are scheduled to go Available for. Compare this report to the schedule that your Agents follow.
- Are Agents receiving too much work from a particular Channel that they have a hard time switching to a different Channel to help other Customers?
- Do Agents have too many Open Conversations? Are they able to keep up with the amount of follow-up work they need to complete so they can help more Customers in other Channels?
- Are Agents simply forgetting to switch or go Available in Channels they should be ready in? Look for trends on how much time Agents are missing their schedule.