The Customer Directory is a database containing contact information of Gladly customers who have opted-in to share their information so other Gladly customers can reach out to them to discuss CX in Gladly. While this is an excellent opportunity to network with industry peers, it’s primarily a place to share learnings and best practices on all things CX and Gladly.
You have choices on how to participate in the Customer Directory:
As a contact (mentor) #
You can request your contact information added to the Customer Directory as a contact/mentor. This means you are permitting other Gladly Customers to reach out to you for advice, best practices, and other CX-related questions, especially as it relates to Gladly.
As a learner (mentee) #
You can request access to the Customer Directory to find the best contact on the directory that you feel can best help answer your CX questions.
Both (mentor and mentee) #
Request to have your information added as a contact/mentor that other Gladly Customers can reach out to as a mentee, plus gain access to the Customer Directory.
Get access to the Customer Directory #
Complete this form to request to be added or request access to the Customer Directory. A Gladly representative reviews every request to ensure the security of everyone in the directory.
Best Practices #
- Thank a possible mentee for reaching out. They are reaching out because they believe you are a credible expert in CX.
- Be mindful of your time and the mentee, but try and work out how to best interact with each other.
- Be courteous.
- Ask thought-provoking questions once you know what your mentee is trying to learn. This can help them think more broadly and learn more from you.
- Introduce yourself including your name, company, and title when reaching out to a contact on the directory and why. Let them know you found their contact information through the Gladly Customer Directory.
- Try to have a topic(s) ahead of time and ask pointed questions to help a mentor quickly answer questions you have. Send your inquiries ahead of time so your mentor has time to think and collect information to share with you.
- Be courteous and mindful of the mentor’s time.
And of course, don’t forget to have fun! The ability to share and gain knowledge is a gift everyone in the CX industry appreciates.
Remove your contact information from the Customer Directory #
If you’d like to remove your contact information from the Customer Directory as a mentor, please select Remove my contact information from the directory from the form and submit your information.