|REQUIRED USER ROLE
Before you start #
You will need the following information about your Gladly account to set up the TurnTo integration with Gladly.
- Gladly Organization URL – The full gladly domain name: i.e., <organization>.gladly.com.
- Note – For staging, it may be <organization>.gladly.qa.
- Gladly UserName and Email– The email address of a new Gladly user dedicated to this integration.
- Gladly API Token– The API token associated with the new Gladly user and email address.
- Gladly Inbox Name and Id – Name and InboxId of the Inbox you would like Tasks from TurnTo to be created.
Configure Gladly for TurnTo #
You must first create a Gladly user account and generate an API token to begin the integration process. Let’s start by creating a new user.
Create a user
- Create a new user account. See Create a unique user account.
- Be sure to assign this user the Administrator, Agent, and API User roles.
- Use an email address that you can access to set the password for the user account.
- Once the user account is created, log into Gladly to create an API Token using the new account.
- Note – Don’t forget to save the token you create! You won’t be able to re-access the token once you exit the screen. You’ll need to send the token to TurnTo.
Now that your Gladly user account is created and you have the API Token, you may opt to create an Inbox for TurnTo generated Tasks to be sent to. Otherwise, you may elect to send Tasks to an existing Inbox.
Once the user is created and the user is assigned to the Inbox, next, contact TurnTo to complete the integration.
Connect TurnTo to Gladly #
TurnTo Support Team will work with you to configure the integration. Once you have all the information above, please reach out to client support at https://www.turnto.com/secure/login/auth to set up this integration in TurnTo.