Get to know key concepts specific to the Insight Builder experience, along with learning more about how to use the Builder experience.
Insight Builder interface overview #
As an Analyst, before proceeding to build a report using different metrics, filters, etc., based on the dataset you select, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the Insight Builder interface. We may report to the report builder UX as “Builder.”
- [A] – List of datasets to build the report on
- [B] – Indicates the selected dataset for the report
- [C] – Search available dimensions and measures available for the dataset.
- [D] – Displays all available fields for a particular dataset.
- [E] – Displays all metrics currently used.
- [F] – List of dimensions available for the selected dataset used to guide data output.
- [G] – List of measures available for the selected dataset used to measure data output
- [H] – Filters available for the dataset to limit data on specific criteria.
- [I] – Visualization.
- [J] – Displays the report data/results.
- [K] – Selection of timezones to view the report in.
- [L] – Run report based on current criteria.
- [M] – Report action options (save to a dashboard, create a new dashboard, download report, remove filters)
- [N] – View existing dashboards (Personal, Group/Shared)