|REQUIRED USER ROLE|
Create Away statuses/reasons Agents can use when they need to step Away from helping Customers or if they need to step Away from their computer.
Create ‘Away’ statuses #
- Click the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Agent Experience category, click Agent Status.
- Click Create Agent Status.
- From the Create Agent Status screen, enter the Away status name. (hint: you can use emojis)
6. Click Away as the Type until the radio button turns green.
7. Click Create Agent Status. This will take you back to the Agent Status screen. You should now see the Away status you created. It’s also immediately available for use.