Send Reply, Update Conversation and Ask Question Actions include a feature to rephrase replies, notes and questions using AI. Leveraging this tool is helpful in customizing internal notes and Customer-facing replies based on specific circumstances. Click on any one of the below Actions to learn how to configure this feature accordingly:
Update Conversation (within the Add Internal Note Sub-Action)
Best practices for inputting rephrasing instructions #
Even with distinct instructions, it’s possible for notes, replies, or questions to be rephrased incorrectly. Observing these best practices can help guide the AI:
- Try to use affirmative instructions rather than negative.
- Example – Instead of “Do not make promises,” you can say, “Acknowledge the customer’s request without making any specific commitments.”
- Instructions regarding brand tone should be as specific and clear as possible.
- Example – Instead of general directives such as “friendly,” you can say, “Use language that is warm, approachable, and welcoming.”
- Any portion(s) of the Customer-facing reply that should not be rephrased message should be specified.
- Example – If the Customer-facing reply is “Please contact [email protected] for all marketing inquiries,” you can say, “Do not change the email address.”