Rules can be created and/or edited in the Thread Builder in order to align Thread behavior with updated processes or events. Use available Memories to configure conditions in new Rules, or adjust conditions within existing Rules as needed. Once conditions are created, you can choose to complete the Rule with an Anonymous Action or a Pivot to a separate Thread.
Create a Rule #
- Click + where you would like to add the new Rule Action.
- Select Rules from the drop-down and click Add.
- Click on the Rule Sub-Action (the Sub-Action will automatically populate once the Rule Action is added).
- Label the Rule.
- Configure conditions within the IF section by selecting the necessary Memories.
- Select either Pivot or an Anonymous Action within the THEN section and configure accordingly.
- Click Save.