Learning & Development,
This interactive self-study provides an introduction to managing a team. You will use a variety of realistic examples, scenarios, and instructional challenges to learn more about what it takes to manage a team. It is the ideal starting point to begin building your critical skills.
What you’ll learn
- Articulate why it’s important to build your team management skills.
- Detail what good team management looks like.
- Reflect on the skills you need add to be effective at managing a team.
- Practice your team management skills.
- Develop an action plan to take your team management learning further.