Discovery through Open-Ended Questions
Learning & Development,
“The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge.” – Thomas Berger Asking open-ended questions is a powerful tool to spark new ideas and discussions and develop strategic thinking, collaboration, and innovative business solutions.
This course will help you demonstrate curiosity and active listening through open-ended questions — helping your teams discover new solutions to ongoing challenges.
What you’ll learn
- Determine the five-point process to help your company think differently about growth options to generate disruptive ideas.
- Chart a pathway to begin the organizational journey of being more innovative and disruptive.
- Define an open-ended question.
- Identify the best practices in asking open-ended questions.
- Explain how to encourage and enable employees to use open-ended questions in business meetings.
- Recognize the advantages of open-ended questions.